booting from newly burned CD

Hi,

Pardon this very newbie question, but I just burned all four CD's (FC2-i386-discN.iso) onto a CDRW drive on a XP Pro machine and want to use disc1 to boot up and begin the config process for a clunky leftover PC of mine.  I did go into setup to verify that the CD ROM drive is in the boot sequence, and is before the C drive.

I did verify that the disc1 data is on the CD, but did not do a checksum or anything like that.  Suggestions?

TIA,

Steve