Re: Thunderbird/movemail problem

Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
Hi Folks,
I'm currently running Fedora Core 2, fully updated. I installed Thunderbird 0.7.3 and Firebird 0.9.3 directly from Mozilla.org.

I have this small anoyance with Thunderbird. I'm using movemail to copy my incoming email to my Thunderbird mailbox. If any message starts a line with the word "from", I see the following when I view it
(excert from a recent message from this list):

Also, since I cannot get to Linux to use cdrecord/xcdroast to create cd's
from a boot image. I would need to know a good way to create a boot image

Hmmm, seems to be fixed in Thunderbird 0.8!

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx