Question about the installation of FC1 ISO files!

Hi everyone,

I have downloaded all three iso files of FC1. So I try to burn all the downloaded ISO files to CD and install.

But when I began to startup from cdrom, there was no effect. By the way, all the ISO files were downloaded and

burned in my windows xp system. So I don't know what is the matter with it! Whether or not the system can't

startup dircetly from ISO file? Pls give some help!