Re: RH 9 chess program to Fedora

YigalB wrote:
Hi

Before I upgraded to Fedora I head RH9, which had a chess program built
in. Fedora doesn't have it (or I don't know how to work it out).

Does any one know how to bring this chess game back?

Yigal

Try xboard. I found these others in rpm format with a quick Google search for the terms "chess fedora rpm" along with various other search terms, such as "dag rpm crafty glchess" etc.

http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/17/dept/3/idg/Amusements_Games
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/glchess/
http://dag.wieers.com/packages/gnome-chess/

Clint