Re: One /home/username shared amongst several Fedora instances using external HD

CB wrote:

Sorry, yes, I meant mounting *as* /home/username, so not only my docs but also all the config directories (/home/.*) get shared between the machines (not simultaneously, of course). Any idea why mounting an external drive as /home/username isn't possible?

I would think it should be possible; just sym-link /home/username to the mountpoint of the USB device. Be aware that if you boot the machine without the USB device attached, you'll only have an empty ~ directory, but other than that it ought to work.

--

-John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)