Startup Screen!

Hi All

I am found the perfect old system to use for email. A Pentium III 667Mhz, 30GB HDD, 192mb RAM and I have loaded Fedora Core onto it. The first time I loaded it up, I had a nice screen to hide all the kernel promptings but after I have restarted the machine, I get the old Linux prompts with all the messages like Setting Host name mail.sebpayne.com        DONE

How do I get back the original boot screen?

Thanks

Seb Payne

Senior Services Consultant

Sebastian Payne Computer Consultancy

Professional solutions to suit your personal needs

www.sebpayne.com