Configure Mozilla 1.6 for Web Browsing

I am writing this to thank all of you that helped me
Configure Mozilla 1.6 for Web Browsing.

This is how I set it up following your advice:

"/etc/host.conf" : is saved with the following exact lines
order host, bind
multi on

"/etc/resolv.conf" : is saved with the following exact lines
domain msn.com
nameserver 209.244.0.3
nameserver 209.244.0.4

I shut down Linux and restarted, connected my Modem and
clicked Mozilla. Mozilla came up nicely, It was so sweet.
Again I thank you all until another problem. I was impressed.

Daye