Wierd Bind Issues

I'm using FC1 and the latest release if BIND (9.2.2-P3) and I'm having some
weird DNS issues.  I have a small network and my FC1 machine is running as a
DHCP/DNS server with another device acting as a firewall.

Anyways, there are some sites which FC1 can't resolve that my ISP can.  For
example, www.theweathernetwork.com cannot resolve.  It's a valid site that's
up, but ping and dig can't pull up anything.  There are a handleful of other
sites that don't work from that server too.

Most other sites work.  What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Aaron