From: Jeremy Conlin [mailto:jlconlin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 5:10 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: aic7xx system hangs

In order to help others who may have the same problem I have, I have
compiled a document showing the steps I took to get my machine to work boot
Fedora Core 2.  I have attached it.

I would appreciate any feedback.  If you think it is good enough, I will
simply post a message with the text of the document as the content of the
email.

Thanks,
Jeremy