LokiSoft Part 2

    With the recent surge in Linux desktops, and the totals now being
more than Mac users, it's starting to look like the time is right for a
company like Lokisoft to be created.  Some questions:

    1. How in the _world_ could they convert a program so completely in
only 2mo and make it work so well?

    2. What happened to this magical conversion program?

    3. Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt about companies making native
Linux programs who didn't before?

    I just can't shake the feeling that Loki's time has come...but I
have no idea where to start with such a company, so I'll have to stand
down.

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller