MSI Mega 180 (Barebones) and FC2

Hey everyone. I know you all are busy, so I'll try to keep this short.

I'm considering installing FC2 (replacing XP) on an MSI Mega 180 barebones system (Shuttle-style PC). My primary concern is how well (if at all)of my wireless adapter (onboard 802.11b). I've searched the Fedora and Redhat HW compat lists, MSI's site, and Google and Usenet, and found nothing regarding this system and Fedora. If anyone can shed some light on this, I'd be eternally grateful. Here is a link to the Mega 180's description on MSI's site:

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=MEGA_180&class=mega

Again, thanks.

Rush