Re: Problem with noapic options with Fedora core 2

Paul Howarth wrote:

Thanks to your answer, excuse me for double post but i think that there are problems to send messages to the list.

When I boot installation from CD i press F4 to kernel option and i write this parameters to the kernel:
linux acpi=off noapic
The installation not to be able starting with a graphical mode.
I have the same problem about the installation of Mandrake 10 and with noapic i have found the solution about this problem.
The reason of this problem is the chipset that create problem with apic but with fedora i don't have any result with kernel option.
Thanks to all and good work with your Fedora :):):)