Re: Ridan/ Help Download

ridan abid wrote:

Hey

Ok so I understand very, very, incredibly clear that I
am doing this wrong but non do I know how to burn a
disk the right way as a image not as a file. I took
Pauls advice and I got burn for free so once I had the
image downloaded what I clicked was "burn iso images"
now I am waiting for the result hoping it was right or
I just wasted my 50th cd.

That Has got to be a Record of some sort.

If you could handle this, could someone who knows
burn4free please give me a detailed instruction for
me, and I will start form scrath agian.

I think

Thanks for the Help.

Ridan

It seems like you're having a very hard time getting this right. Sorry about that, but can I just suggest you check the following links in future, they would have saved you a lot of time and money:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/
http://www.tldp.org
http://www.fedorafaq.org

and always: