Going Mad With Fedora Core 2 Download/HELP!

Hi Guy,

Here is the problem I have downloaded the fedora core
2 iso images about 3 times and I keep getting the same
problem.

First of, my question is, what do get when you
download the fc2-i386-disk1.iso image. My results is
a,once burned on a cd, a non bootable and non
compatible win file.

Second, Is the file not suppose to be bootable without
any custimization and burning striaght on to a disk.

Please HELP
I have been stuck for a while now

Thanks
    Ridan