Re: tcopy

On 09/14/2004 01:52 PM, Will McCorkle wrote:
I have recently been given the dubious task of copying a bunch of 8mm exabyte tapes. I have gotten fc2 to recognize the Mammoth drives I have installed, but there is no way I know of to do tape to tape copy. I found a copy of tcopy compiled for Linux, but it is 2 years old and doesn’t seem to work. Any suggestions on an alternate software to copy tape to tape would be wonderful.

Do you have two tape drives?

Thank You

Will McCorkle

Systems Administrator