Re: Please help

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Di, den 14.09.2004 schrieb renjoy.henry@xxxxxxxxx um 14:58:

I installed the fedora project core2 . I am having a Kobian Mercury TV
tuner card. I suppose its installed properly.

The card name does me say nothing. Better you provide information by "lspci" and related content from /etc/modprobe.conf. Too check which kernel modules are loaded for the card by running "lsmod" and looking through the list. Is the card BT8x8 based?

But I am not able to run the tvtime. It gives error message in shell
prompt.

Telling you get an error message but not posting it while questioning is not really wise.

I am attaching with this mail the details of the drivers that are
installed for the card.

Simply unreadable. My Gnome PDF viewer shows nothing but crappy signs.

Alexander, try using any other pdf viewer. There is a known problem with gnome pdf viewer displaying garbage.

It says the driver is not supported by tvtime.

Please provide _exact_ error messages.

Renjoy K Henry

Alexander