Re: Network Problems

Ender Konukoglu was having problems with networking.

Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>     You can see me, offlist- got ICQ?  I'm there right now.

Can either of you let us know whether this happens and if it helps, so
everyone else on the list knows whether more help is needed?

Thanks,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Users are not like normal particles; they wave when
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | you observe them.