The DRBL project (Wsa Re: "Stateless Linux" project)

Hi... We run a project called DRBL (Diskless Remote Boot in Linux) . The website is
http://drbl.nchc.org.tw (Traditional Chinese)
and
http://drbl.sf.net (English).
Maybe someone can have a look at that, some part of DRBL are similar to this Stateless Linux project.
DRBL runs well on RedHat, Fedora, Mandrake and Debian.
In Taiwan, more than 100 sites already downloaded and run DRBL, some of them are schools (Primary/High school/University), some of them are NPO and buisness companies.
check this:
http://drbl.nchc.org.tw/sites/98_DRBL%A8%CF%A5%CE%AA%CC%A4%C0%A7G/DRBL%A8%CF%A5%CE%AA%CC%A4%C0%A7G_20040820.pdf

Also, there is a program comes with DRBL called "Clonezilla". It can let people to massively clone the system image to the harddisk of client computers. The function of clonezilla is quite similar to the Symantec Ghost Corporate EditionÂ. For more information about clonezilla, check this:
http://clonezilla.sf.net (English)
and
http://drbl.nchc.org.tw/clonezilla.php (Traditional Chinese)