Re: Mozilla Plugins Directory

Lonnie Cumberland schrieb:

Hello All,

I have just installed the Java runtime from Sun for the Mozilla 1.6 default browser that comes with Fedora Core 2 called "htmlview" in the /usr/bin/htmlview, but I cannot locate where the main directory is for this browser.

I need to place a symbolic link to the jre plugin in /usr/java so that I can use Java in the Mozilla 1.6 browser.

Does someone know where it is located?

/usr/lib/mozilla /usr/lib/mozilla-1.6

Suppose you mean those. The first one is fine for symbol links to plugins (use the plugins folder), because you do not need to rebuild the link after an update of mozilla.

Markus