Grub with iso9660

Since grub 0.95 it comes with iso9660 support. I now managed to create a boot CD using this support. (When will the Fedora distro use grub on it's distribution CD? Its much more flexible then syslinux!!)

What I did not succeed to do, is making a boot diskette with grub that can access a CD in a CD drive and load kernel and initrd from that CD while having booted into grub from that floppy.

I think I have to use the iso9660_stage1_5 file for this. But when I tried to embed this file from grub it did not succeed.

Has anyone any information if and how this would be possible??

Regards, Koos.