FC2, fglrx 3.11.1, and dual monitors

Does anyone have a working xorg.conf they could send me, with both
monitors working, using the fglrx driver instead of the radeon driver?
I've gotten the dual head setup working with the radeon driver, but as
soon as I enable xinerama, video performance is shot. I'm hoping I'll
have better luck with the fglrx driver, which I can get working on
single head, but not dual.

Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks.