Re: Sony Vaio PCG-NVR23 & not booting

Michael Gargiullo wrote:
Having 2 issues...

I installed FC2 last night on this laptop. Installation went
great...until I rebooted and it went through the "First Boot" sequence. It hung right after "Enabling Swap Space [OK]".

Looks like Kudzu is running at the time...  weirdness...

I've tried adding kernel args like  noapic noapci nousb (fails horribly)
etc...

Today I try again, and the damn thing powers off randomly during the
boot process.

Michael, I cannot remember the answer, but this was covered with another poster. You may want to check back through the archives?

Regards,
Ed.