upgrade from Aurox 9.3 to Fedora 2

                        Hello list,

      Could you possibly give me a hint where to look for information about
upgrading from Aurox 9.3 to Fedora 2 ? What are the prerequsites ? A simple
try to upgrade have given a warning message, that the system I was
upgrading from was not a Fedora. It was obviously true, but not too
helpful.

            In spite of this warning I continued the upgrade with the
result propheted by initial warning - the system fails to start.
                  Is there a way to do the upgrade anyway ?

                                          I would greatly appreciate any
help

                                                Greetings

                                                      Mariusz Stakowski