FC1 not responding

Hi
I've got a machine running FC1 and sometimes it just stops responding
to the any key strokes on the keyboard.I noticed that the keyboard
LEDs keep flashing when this happens.The mouse pointer responds to any
movement I make with the mouse , but not to clicks.I have  to reboot
the machine to get to work again.
Any ideas?

jeff mutonho