Re: Firewall for Gnome distro

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 04:50, Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
> Hi People!
> Does anybody know a firewall with GUI for nome? I have found Firestarter
> but it blocks all internet traffic (any help on that would also be very
> welcome too) and GuardDog seems to be for KDE exclusively.
> TIA,

 You need to setup firestarter with the setup wizard
or open prefences and open and close the ports you
want others to acces. You can also open ports by
running the program and when a IP address you want to have acces to a
port you can right click on the IP address notification line and open
that port for that IP only.