Re: nfs server crashed

A while back, cc n wrote:
> Our nfs server crashs occasionally. Any idea to solve
> the problem? Thanks!

and attached a kernel stack trace.

Have you run a full memtest86 against the box?

Have you put this in bugzilla.redhat.com?

It could be either hardware or software. If it's software, it needs to
go in Bugzilla so the Fedora / Red Hat kernel team can keep track of it.

If it's hardware, it smells like memory (or possibly motherboard / CPU /
network card). You should start trying to check these as much as
possible.

HTH,

James.
--
E-mail address: james | It would save me a lot of time if you just gave up
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | and went mad now.