Re: bad sharing IRQ

Hi Roberto,

Roberto Felloni wrote:
Hi to all user.
I newbye for this list and for Linux World's too.

Welcome!

My recent upgrade of RedHat 7.3 on Fedore Core 2 have some problems.

Did you really upgrade, or a clean install?

The first and more important is a problem of sharing of the same IRQ from eth0 and sound card.

Do you really have to share an IRQ for sound and eth0?

(I prefer to use shell for my operation, not GUI)
Someone, kindly, can advise me where and what file of configuration I
do modify ?
... and what kind of modification I must do ?

What is the ouput of (as root)

   /sbin/lspci -v

(sorry for my english)
Thank's in advantage