Re: Adobe

Tom Diehl schrieb:
On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Harry Putnam wrote:

Andrey Andreev <andreev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . number of PDF viewers anyway,

Any chance you could list them? The only one I've seen is xpdf which is not as good as acroread in my opinion.

I'm guessing maybe kde/gnome have there own and look forward to
hearing about it.

The only 2 I am aware of are xpdf and gpdf. If you do not like xpdf I doubt you will like gpdf. I tried gpdf once and found it very lacking
compared to xpdf. Like you I was looking for something better.

Tom

when the licens dialog shows has you type accept and pressed enter?