Shortcuts location

Didn't get any response from the KDE list so I'll try here.  Maybe someone
here knows the answer.

Problem:

I want to find out where the shortcuts (for starting programs) are stored.

Reason:

I modified the menu in KDE (3.2.2-6RH).  This took some time and searching in
the archives and google.  Finally found the tip to delete the ~/.config
directory which then allowed me to save the modified menu.  However, before I
was able to SAVE, the menu had not changed BUT the shortcut to the menu item
has been saved somewhere.  That prevents me from entering it again so I want
to edit whatever file contains that shortcut and delete it.

TIA, Tom
--
Tom Taylor
registered linux user #263467

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people - and neither do we." - George W. Bush, Aug 2004