RE: Modules question

OK, I commented the lines out and that took care of the "fatal error" at
boot up.

I don't know if you can help me with this one but what stirred this thread
is I use mondorecuse for backing up my system.

Its been about 2 weeks since I upgrade from RH 9 to FC 2 and I have decided
to stay with FC 2.

I am trying to perform a full backup but mondo is reporting that there is a
kernel 2.6 ide-scsi module broken.  I just re-started the backup and got the
same error after commenting the lines out in modprobe.conf.

Do I have a symlink broken somewhere.  I can re-install the "package" if I
knew which one contained the ide-scsi modules.  Any idea?

Thanks!!