Re: konqueror problem - Can't talk to klauncher

[charshaw@simba charshaw]$ kdeinit
It looks like dcopserver is already running. If you are sure
that it is not already running, remove /home/charshaw/.DCOPserver_simba.penguinsolutions.org__0
and start dcopserver again.

kbuildsycoca running...

The problem is indeed reocurring. I am using FC2 (fully updated), and Gnome, but frequently use Konqueror. When I log out and log back in, try to start Konqueror, I get the "Can't talk to klauncher" error. Manually starting klauncher does not solve the problem. However, if I start kdeinit from the command line, my Konqueror once again functions as it should without error.

What other diagnostic things can I try to help figure out what is going on with kdeinit, klauncher and konqueror?

Thanks,
Clint