Re: Loki games

--On Tuesday, August 31, 2004 2:13 PM -0700 Mike Ramirez <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, I believe its a kernel bug in 2.6.8 not a fedora problem.  Can
someone confirm this?  Any Idea well I would think it has to do with the
same bug affecting CD Burning becuase of the read write access for the
CDs as mountted isos.  Thats only a guess but the only thing I can think
of.  No real errors pop up either.

Having read the earlier Loki thread and about to deploy a FC2 server, I checked the Tribes 2 dedicated server and it runs on 2.6.8 SMP. I haven't tried to connect to it with clients but it loads its auxiliary files and an admin mod and enters its main loop.