1 WinXP - 2 seats

Hi folks.

I've got a user who uses WinXP at his desk.  He now has to use two
desks, 10 feet apart, but still needs to use the one XP box.

What I've thought of was to do a minimal X install, and then have
instead of the KDE WM, have X fire straight into a vncviewer.

Would this work, and what files to I need to change to get this to work?

Am I right in thinking that without a WM to get in the way, vncviewer
would run full-screen and key-sequences like alt-tab would be seen by
vncviewer instead of being caught by the wm?
--
Gary Stainburn