Re: FC2 Samba Question

antonio tuozzo wrote:

Adam Hathaway wrote:

I looked up this problem online but I have not found any solutions. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I can not get an Open Samba share to work on the windows systems on my secure network. I tried modifying the smb.conf file and also using the Samba gui tool. Neither of these work. I can see the share but it always asks for username and password and I want read and write privs. to all. I know this is not a good practice but it is on a secure network. I have had an open Samba share work on a SuSE 9.0 system before but FC2 just isn't working. Please let me know if youknow any fixes to this problem or where I can find a fix.

AH
Taunton, MA

hi
take a look on these parameters