rsync

I have been using rsync for backup from FC2 to and from windows machines.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a package that works exactly like rsync (i.e. command line - so can be made a cron job and is easy to set up) but also deletes files from the destination that are not present on the source directory. Preferabley it would need to be a FC2 rpm.