problem with gnome-terminal

Hi everyone,

my gnome-terminal doesn't work! In my kde environment when I start gnome-terminal it opens a window and it stays locked without any prompt. Every shell in pre-existent gnome-terminal is still functioning, but if I try to open a new tab/window that tab/window stays locked.

Anyone knows what's the reason of my problem and a solution (not a reboot ;-) this is linux, not winnoz! )?

Tnx

PS: I updated my FC1 with testing fedora packages.