RE: resolv.conf slows down X

> > is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> contact the sender by reply email
> > and destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is
> from TI Automotive.
>
> How do we destroy all copies of the original message?
	I guess everybody that has seen this message has to set their
computer on fire and soak their brain in bleach :)
	Disclaimer:
	Please do no soak you brain in bleach. Above message is only there
to make you smile.

	anyway PHB attaches this to all the outgoing emails.

	Thank you everybody for pointing me in the correct direction.
	/etc/hosts was the problem.

	Since my machine name is:
	mycomputer1
	and static IP for it is 10.33.12.31

	I added

	10.33.12.31 mycomputer1

	to hosts file

	127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
	was there already

	problem solved
	Thank you for your time.

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication