Re: Absolute Beginner

Timothy Murphy schrieb:

Paul wrote:

Are there any tutorials for Fedora that I could see ? I eagerly await your
assistance ! Thanks Paul

In my view the guides that came with Redhat-9, eg the Users Guide, Installation Guide, etc, remain the best guides to Fedora, as 99% (well, maybe 98%) of what they say for RH-9 applies equally well to FC-1. These guides came on the Installation CD, which I assume is still available on-line somewhere.

Yes, here:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/

I used those documents with FC1 as absolute beginner and they were very helpful.