Re: The 'winblows' key...

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 10:14, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 August 2004 06:14, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

> > > If Microsoft finds out I'm using Linux and that key, can they come and
> > > pry it off my keyboard since it has their logo on it :-)
> >
> > Hey.. I bet we can make a business out of this..
> >
> > Business Proposition :
> > Replace Windows Logo on that key and come up with a standard that uses
> > the "TUX"
> >
> > :-)
> >
> Just what I have always wanted,no-one wants to make me a keyboard with "TUX:
> key on it.
> How disappointing.

So make your own.  Go to Staples or Office Depot.  Select a package of
label stock or the CD label stock that is clear plastic.  Pick out your
favorite TUX logo and scale and print it on the label stock.  Use an
exacto knife to carefully cut it out the size of your keyboard key.
Apply over the windows logo key.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

While you're chewing, think of STEVEN SPIELBERG'S bank account ...  his
will have the same effect as two "STARCH BLOCKERS"!