Re: Re: can't change screen resolution

yes, I also tried to make some changes in xorg.conf file, but
unsuccessfully. under section "screen" i had "800x600" "640x480".
i deleted "640x480", but nothing! now if i look in the Display settings
i can read 800x600, but i actually see my screen with 640x480.
Beside this, in this laptop (acer tm212t) I also have win xp, in which i
perfectly see @ 800x600.

i really don't know how to solve this problem!

pietro