Re: Lynx

Andrey Andreev wrote:
as root to get it. If you like the idea, you shall probably also check ELinks. It also comes with fedora, and I, for one, prefer it over lynx. Start it with

Hey thanks! I had to install both but worked well. What do you find the primary differences are between lynx and elinks and why do you prefer elinks?

AB