iptables and stale DNS entries

I have a client that has a (cable ISP) dynamic Ip address assignment
and while it doesn't change often it does change.

I have added the machine to my iptables for pop3 and ssh by using
the host name that is registered with dyndns.org but if it changes
I need to restart iptables so that the updated address is in effect.

Is there anything else I can set in the iptables rules to have it work
more dynamically besides restarting my iptables scripts.

Thanks

Rob Cartier