FC2 Display problem

Hi, I'm using FC2 in my PC which has S3 ProSavage DDR type inbuilt graphics card with 32MB shared memory and Viewsonic monitor as well. My problem is that when I switch to "millions of color mode" (think this is 32bit color mode- and this is the default mode in FC) , even the default wallpaper cannot be displayed properly (It's faded & waved like) . Is there any configuration to be done in xorg? Please help..!
In my xorg.conf I'm using default settings and it's displaying correct chip set information (savage / S3 ProSavage KM133 etc).

Thanks,
Zammi.