admin needed

Are there any sysadmins here looking for work? Las Vegas based but telecomutting would be fine. I'd need someone with experience in security, basic programming and compiling, and the ability to customize rpm's. You'd need to be expert with web servers and email servers. For more information email me off-list.

--
Michael <mogmios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://kavlon.org