Re: Actual death of Loki games?

Brian Fahrlander wrote:
    Lokisoft was spectacular; they could turn a mainstream title into a
Linux title that works perfectly in under two months, including the box
art and everything.  And updates were automatic.

    But now they're gone (where DID that amazing tool go?) and I'm still
running the games they created.  I bought many of them, Civilization,
Heros, Railroad Tychoon...and despite the changes, they've kept working
without modification all this time.

    Until now...

These games just segfault now; probably missing libraries. They all
<snip>
RTCW Enemy Territory started segfaulting on me when connecting to game server with the latest FC2 kernel (2.6.8-1.521). I am therefore keeping the previous release (2.6.7-1.494.2.2), for now, which works nicely.

--
< Øyvind Stegard <oyvinst (at) ifi uio no>
 < University of Oslo, Dept. of informatics