Re: Linux-friendly ISPs?

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 14:08:06 -0400,
  "ne..." <akabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2004 at 17:52, Mike Markiw III in a soothing rage wrote:
>
> [top posting rearranged]

Another vote for Speakeasy. Besides the other stuff mentioned, if you get
a static IP (plus packages for about $10/month extra come with), then you
don't have to use PPPoE. At one point dynamic addresses were treated like
static ones, but there wasn't a promise to stay that way. I am not sure
how they are handling them now.

They work with COVAD and New Edge Networks (there may be other minor partners)
and you need one of them in your CO.