Re: Help in Call Back and get 2 Gmail Invites

Check these...

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Modem-HOWTO.html#ss8.3

http://techpubs.sgi.com/library/tpl/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?coll=linux&db=HOWTO&fname=/usr/HOWTO/Call-back.html

Thanks,
Gary Allen Vollink

Director, Information Technology
CorVu North America, Inc.
Desk: +1 952 843 7716
If you wish to receive no further email from CorVu: <http://emb.corvu.com/>

regatta wrote:

Well I have only 2 invites :)

I want to connect from my linux to my company network and the problem
is that my company use the call back and I want to prove to my boss
that we can use linux in our job as a workstation