Re: Prevent mount icons on desktop (gnome)

Didn't seem to work. I did:
1) rpm -e magicdev
2) Logged out of gnome
3) Restarted X
4) Logged back into gnome
5) Mounted my external USB drive, and then the icon appeared on the desktop again.

Does magicdev handle just CDs? Maybe that's why I still get the icon with USB drive?

thank you!

~ TroyGeek ~

Lots Info wrote:

stop/remove the magicdev process/package