pppoe on demand, and modem lights...

Hi,

I have a working ADSL connection, but I always have to start and stop it
manually, even though the config file has the ONDEMAND flag turned on.

Is there something else to do to have it started automatically?

By the way, the modem lights applet doesn't work: it only starts the
connection, but doesn't stop it on the second click, nor shows any lights.

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico