Re: Does anybody know of problem running FC2 on Dell Precision Workst ation 370?

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 21:50, Dale Sykora wrote:
> Hopefully you will get an answer on this list.  However, I would
> encourage you to ask Dell directly.  As recently suggested by the
> eweek.com Linux guru, Linux needs more 1st tier vendor support.  If Dell
> starts hearing that more buyers will go elsewhere if their products
> don't work well with Linux distros, perhaps they will give support more
> consideration.

Whilst Dell don't officially support Linux, they do have a "community"
linux site at http://linux.dell.com/ and I know that they have some
engineers working full time on Linux issues (drivers mainly I think).

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>